Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shoreline Cedar Home Page Update

It's been a fun evening!  We added a button to the blog on our home page and while we were at it, we cleaned up a few things that had been bugging us for a while.  We have aligned the text and we inserted links directly to our major product groups.  Take a look and tell us what you think!

Here is the first advantage of being a blog member, Shoreline Cedar is going to be having a mid-summer savings discount coming up soon!  This discount will only go out to our blog members, existing customers, and those who have signed up to receive discount and specials information.

So if you are not a blog member, or a member of Shoreline Cedar, sign up today!  You can sign up here or create a login profile at Shoreline Cedar!

1 comment:

  1. Well it's about time! :-) Glad to see you have taken our advice and started a blog! This David from Bellevue, I purchased five of your City Park picnic tables, and I just wanted to say again how nice they are! My customers have had nothing but nice things to say about them, and I really love how easy they are to clean! They still look as good as the day you delivered them!

    I also have a question for you, one of my business partners owns another restaurant with two locations and he is interested in your round tables, but he was asking why the red cedar is better than white cedar, or pine. I know you have told me before, but if you could write it down it would be very helpful!

    Thanks,

    David Barns

    ReplyDelete